Friday, June 26, 2015

In Memoriam


Walking along the long road of life, Unknown awaiting, crossroads gone by,
I was a jumbled puzzle.You came along and held my hand,
The puzzle pieces fell right,And loneliness walked out the door.
The answer to my many prayers seemed right, The wish upon the many broken stars, Was finally here.
 This path we have embarked upon, Might seem bleak and lonely at times, 
But hold on strong, a fill me with your warmth,,And  your solid, warm presence,Which melts the frost in my heart.
When I lost faith, you restored hope,
When I doubted, you led the way,
I fought, you mended,
I cried, you dried my tears.
When I lacked love, you shone like the sun,
Though o lack the words at time, know this, I always
Thank you for being there, and I say I love you over and over again,
To you, My valentine. ♪♫♪♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The moth fell in love with the flame

(This was written by me quite sometime ago..m just re-posting!!) The moth fell in love with the flame; It could not take its eyes off...