Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just err..., starting off...

So here I am, finally starting off with my very own blog after much deliberation. the point of consternation? Well, I could not exactly begin to think on what specifically to write on. True there are a lot of stuffs that interest me. But, being an avid blog reader/follower I know for fact that popular blogs choose a core theme to focus on. Herein lies my nemesis!

I am a dedicated bookworm, movie buff, music lover, take interest in painting, cooking, collecting recipes...blah blah!! But, again, what do I start writing on?! After much deliberation I have zeroed in on the fact that I am way too lazy to religiously dedicate myself to the maintenance of routine blog entry. Therefore, I shall share whatever I feel like, at the spur of the moment, Like, at this precise moment, I am generally pacing myself to launch my blog with a post that actually gives out no valuable information neither makes for a great read. I think honesty strikes a cord. So basically, while I am not posting anything useful to anyone at all, my meaningless gibberish might find resonance with those who are in my kind of (read fuzzeled) state!Well, I am honest about that.

So while I am at, this spontaneous post is coming out of a serious session of boredom and monotony at work (or the lack of it!!). The next post will be the result of more careful research and, well, (ahem) efforts!! This is only spurred by the encouragement from reading several successful bloggers wh have made a mark for themselves. I believe, I can replicate their styles in some (albeit minuscule) measure.

Well, hope to continue in the future with things that might find resonance with others and create for a forum of interchange of ideas and thought. So more on this and that later. Adios for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The moth fell in love with the flame

(This was written by me quite sometime ago..m just re-posting!!) The moth fell in love with the flame; It could not take its eyes off...